Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rusty Cooley

Ahhhh Rusty Cooley...what can I say about him besides his evil parents who gave him such a name.He has fast fingers and a creative mind.There is no doubt that he is of the coolest guitarists out there.He is from Texas and was self-taught after he realized lessons were for squares.What I know him from is the band Outworld.Cooley is an innovative prog musician and continues to blow the minds of prog fans looking for technicallity and awesomeness!

2 comments:

  1. My uncle taught himself how to play the piano and I've always thought that it was pretty amazing that he did so but knowingn that someone was able to teach themself how to play the guitar is pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this guy is all show. Or I've never seen anything by him that was remotely interesting. He has skill just like every shred guitarist out there, but all I'm saying is that he could be better.

    ReplyDelete